We’ll have almost 30 billion wirelessly-connected devices by 2023.
The hyper-connected enterprise, digital transformation programs and reliance on availability mean wireless security is more critical now than ever.
This workshop walks network and security professionals through planning and design of secure Wi-Fi, covering best practices for a range of industries and scenarios and provides actionable guides and planners for segmentation and WPA3 migrations.
- MODULE 1: Basic Concepts and Architecture
- MODULE 2: Wi-Fi Security Suites
- MODULE 3: Authentication and Authorization
- MODULE 4: The 4-Way Handshake, Roaming, and Design Impacts
- MODULE 5: Hardening, Testing, and Monitoring the Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- MODULE 6: Planning, BYOD, and IoT
- MODULE 7: Other Wireless Technologies
- Copy of JJ’s book: “Wireless Security Architecture”